SEO Outsourcing vs Employing SEO Experts
Benefits of employing a SEO professional
- It will let you enjoy the full time dedicated service of the SEO professionals.
- You could have complete control over the SEO process.
- You can regularly improve your SEO techniques.
- Having a SEO professional at your company will make sure that your SEO campaign is a long term effort to improve your online business.
Drawbacks of employing a SEO professional
- It will lack the innovation and freshness that might have been possible with a group of people working on the SEO projects.
- There will be lack of experience and expertise, if compared with a professional SEO agency.
- Limited access to recent SEO trends.
- There will always be a risk of over doing things that might eventually ruin the potentials of your site at the search engine ranking.
- For other search engine related and online marketing efforts, like email marketing, search engine marketing, Google Adwords, and blog, you have to further recruit other experts in the respective areas.
Benefits of outsourcing SEO work
- You will get professional service of a SEO company that is equipped with expert SEO professionals who have specialized knowledge of different aspects of the SEO process.
- As specialized SEO company, it is most likely that they will have the knowledge of the latest happenings in the SEO industry all over the world.
- You will benefit from the team work that the SEO company will put in for your project.
- You will get the result without much hassle.
- You can save on the cost of the SEO campaign.
- You will be able keep the headcount of your company within limits that will eventually increase the revenue per employee.
- With professional SEO company at your service, you will most likely get all the search engine related marketing solutions under one roof.
- Most of the SEO service providers offer money back guarantee in case the goal of the SEO campaign is not reached within the stipulated time period. So, by hiring a SEO company you can guarantee that your investment is not wasted.
Drawbacks of outsourcing SEO work
- You will have to depend on the SEO agency for making any changes to the site.
- If you have to be extra cautious about the unethical practices that many SEO companies adopt and something that can damage your potential.
- You need to make long term contract with the SEO agency to ensure that the search engine rank of your company's website is maintained for significantly longer period of time.
- Your company secrets will be exposed to some extent.