Press Release Optimization - MyPropertyIndia.com
MyPropertyIndia.com, a real estate portal offering online property search, online MLS solutions for residential, commercial real estate to the national and international buyers.
- To develop a press release optimized to get ranking at the major search engines.
- To attract property buyers and real estate investors from all across the globe.
- To announce the launch of this new real estate portal.
Search engine optimization and press release development.
- Extensive study of the Indian property market and the recent trends in real estate industry.
- Creation of the press release maintaining the best practices, like including title, description, place and date of release of the press release, adding contact details at the end of the press release.
- Developing search engine friendly and informative content for the press release, keeping in mind the international target market of the client.
Agra , Uttar Pradesh, December 6,
2006: The ongoing growth of the India property market
is all set to continue. This is according to a recent
report prepared by 'Ernst & Young' - 'Indian real
estate: opportunities and returns', as part of a study,
initiated by 'Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce
and Industry' (FICCI), on the eve of its annual real
estate summit, 2006. Following are some of the key findings
of the report,
- According to United Nations Population Division, India 's urban population will grow at 2.5% per year for the next 25 years and will touch 600 million by 2030.
- According to the Planning Commission there is already a shortage of 9 million dwelling units in urban areas and as per the estimates of 'The Asian Development Bank', India will need up to 10 million new housing units per year by 2030.
For details, email us at email@example.com